Climate Protection and Environmental Education
The department climate protection & environmental education engages itself with the science, education and public relations in the areas of energy and climate protection.
- Developing consulting and educational projects for energy saving in Berlin schools under the slogan "fifty/fifty"
- Distributing of brochures and leaflets concerning energy saving and the use of renewable energy resources
- Conducting school presentations, seminars, symposiums and teacher training events
- Conducting projects on mobility learning in schools
- Collaborating international projects within the European Union
- Applied research in climate change indicators, resource use and energy saving measures through incentive systems
- Use of renewable energy sources in schools and public facilities
- Reports and studies in the field of climate change